Saturday, January 10, 2015

Bullet Journal

I have started a new planner.  It's called a bullet journal.  If you google it there are lots and lots of links and blogs about it.  But this is my version.

I got my notebook at a local grocery store (Smith's).  It was about five dollars.

She kinda reminds me of something from Lord of the Rings...

Inside the cover is my key.  I got a couple graph paper sickey notes that I intend to tape down when I make sure my key is what I want.  I have also added a couple stamps as my bullet points.




  My next page is my monthly spread.  I decided to decorate my monthly spreads.  I did this with my filofax.

On the left are the days and the right is my monthly goals.




The next page is my weekly spread.  I got this idea from a youtuber.  Here is the link to her video:
Bullet Journal Setup Update: Organize To-Do Lists…: http://youtu.be/_o1n1D37W8s




I really like the bullet journal because I can do whatever I want.  I have done a lot of revising.  I still have some work to do.  But I like the fact that I can do what ever I want.



On the right of my weekly spread is my daily to dos and schedule.


Here is an overview of my dailys.  I highlight the things that have been forwarded.

I am going to interject myself and mention page numbering.  I am sure many of you might be wondering that.  I don't number my pages.  I started to but I wanted an easier way to flip through the pages I go to the most.  This is how I do it:
Side view.

Top view
The top has my most frequently used pages.  The side are floppier/smaller flags labeled to what I need to turn to.  This helps a lot in finding what I need with out going through every page.  

Back to the pages I have started my weekly lay outs as follows: the weekly square page as shown above, the daily pages, the food log and the menu.  I really enjoy this layout.  
Continued daily view.

The food journal (and my finger).

The menu (and my finger again.  Lol. )
With in the calander pages I have random lists.  I have lists such as online orders, packing lists, wish lists and many many others.


Packing list

Flylady Zone Cleaning

Online orders

I am really enjoying the budget pages I have created.


I hope the budget pages are self explanitory....

I also have some of my goals written down and broken down into steps.

So that is my bullet journal.  I will also include one of my February pages.  Thanks for taking the time to read this!  If you have any questions let me know!


2 comments:

Lindsay Artsy-Fartsy Mama said...

So cool!! Very organized and you have some great tips!!

Unknown said...

Thanks! :)