Saturday, October 25, 2014

Fall Activities



This fall so far has been fun of activities and adventures.
We went to the cabin October 16-18.  Dad, mom and Jenn went up on Thursday morning.  I went up on Thursday night.  I arrived around 8:15pm.
Friday we took some four wheel rides and laid around.  Mom and Jenn left that afternoon for a wedding they had on Saturday.  Dad and I stayed until Saturday afternoon.

On Wednesday October 22 I went with some friends to a place by Thanksgiving Point called Cornbelly's.  They have a lot of fall activities like a corn maze, corn boxes, food, jumping, pumpkin picking.  It was a lot of fun.
Here are some pictures.
This is a pumpkin display at Cornbelly's. 

My friend Dave and I on the giant rocking chair.


Dave happy to be at Cornbelly's.

Barlow and Jenna

Barlow really wanted the pumkin.  

Barlow and Ashley



No comments: