Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Week #39

I am fully converted into decorating my filofax pages!  It has finally happened. 
In fact I was showing some of my friends and family last week and they are all so far very supportive!  I find it a little embarrassing for some reason that I am doing this and that I show people but they all seem to enjoy seeing the pages so I thought I would share on my blog!
I am thinking that I need to start making cards again!  Lol.
I will post what I use and where I got it.
And again I would like to give full acknowledgement to My Purpley Life

As far as products I used 


These stickers I picked up from Michaels.   They have one sheet in them.  They were $1.99 I believe.   


I used a stamp from Bella Creationz
I LOVE this stamp.  I swear I am going to wear it out.  Lol!

The washi tape again is from Michaels.  I might have gone a little crazy at this store.
I couldn't find the link but they have a couple tape dispensers for thin washi tape with different colors.

I got the ink again from  Michaels.
I LOVE this ink.  It doesn't smear.  I can do a review of the couple of brands of ink I have used if desired.

I think that is everything that I used.  Oh I also use my Frixtion pens that I ordered off of
Amazon.

I hope you enjoy!  I know I do even if no one reads this!  Lol!  Have a great day ya'll!

No comments: