Friday, August 29, 2014

Filofax Nerd

It's happened.  I have officially become a Filofax Nerd.  I have purchased stamp blocks, clear stamps and washi tape.  I have begun to decorate my pages.  I have become a filofax junkie.  I am a filofax junkie.  Here are a few of my pages.  I have gotten the start of my idea from a blogger named Jennifer from mypurpleylife.blogspot.com.  She is very creative as far as her decorated pages.  I am just begging.  Lol.  But I have been having fun so far.  I especially like the stamping part.  I also make cards once in a while and I hope to get more into that.
So begins the journey of a filofax addict.




I bought the stamps from www.bellacreationz.com
I got the stamp block, washi tape and ink from Michaels.

There we go.  The beginning of a filofax nerd.

No comments: