Sunday, December 29, 2013

Merry Christmas

Christmas for me this year was very special.  I am so grateful for the knowledge of the Savior and the miracle of the Atonement. 

On Christmas Eve we went to Alpine to the program they put on. 
Then we came home and had a tasty spiral ham dinner.  Just the four of us.
That night J and I slept in my room.  We watched Christmas Eve on Sesame Street.  Then The Forgotten Carols. 
Woke up on Christmas morning around 10am.  Waited for S, A and K to come so we could open presents.  Got some good stuff.  The highlight was watching K open my big gift and everyone else's gifts.  She was so excited.
We went over the river and through the woods to Granny's house where we had lunch.  I went across the street to Uncle J and Aunt K house.  It was fun but a bit tough with D gone.  But it was fun to visit with them.
Then we just watched tv and chilled the rest of the evening.

No comments: