Thursday, February 6, 2014

Emergency Overnight Bag: Toiletries

So this bag is very similar to my walking pharmacy in my purse.  (See previous post.)  However this little guy goes in my emergency Overnight Bag.

I got the idea a long time ago when I would end up staying at my cousin Diana's house a lot.   I would end up having to use a lot of her stuff like an extra toothbrush,  her night shirt,  etc.   She was of course more than willing to lend me those things (that was just the type of person she was).  However I thought that I should have an emergency Overnight Bag in my car just in case.  
So I packed a bag with an extra change of clothes,  underwear,  pj and a few Toiletries.   I have recently decided to make a permanent emergency toiletry bag because I was invited to stay the night at my brother and sister in laws home that was 30 minutes away from my home.   I was so glad I had a few necessities in my bag.
So I added a few more things.
All of the I found in the travel section at Walmart and the bag is from Target.

Tooth paste
Toothbrush
Anti - perspiration
Shampoo
Eos lip Balm
Q-tips
Make up remover wipes
Floss
Ear plugs

I will be adding in a sleeping mask, a few make up items and some face moisturizer.

In my clothes bag I will add a towel.
How you enjoyed this post!

No comments: